Ryan Ripley (@ryanripley), Don Gray (@donaldegray), Aaron Kopel (@aakopel), Tim Ottinger (@tottinge), and Jason Tanner (@JasonBTanner) got together via Skype to discuss their thoughts on 2015 and what they are looking forward to in 2016. We covered a lot of ground and a variety of topics including: Professionalism, #NoEstimates, Book Recommendations, Teamwork, Learning, Leadership, and the benefits of agility.
And then…we called it a night.
Resources, Plugs, and More
Ryan – https://ryanripley.com
- I was recently featured on Vasco Duarte’s podcast – The Scrum Master Toolbox Podcast:
- Path to Agility Conference – May 25 & 26 in Columbus, OH
- Coaching Beyond the Team
- Patterns of An Agile Journey by George Dinwiddie, et al.
- Slack by Tom DeMarco
Aaron – http://www.projectbrilliant.com/
- The Productivity Formula
- Programming is Mostly Thinking
- Defending Scrum Against Stupid Arguments
- Art of Thought by Graham Wallas
- Thinking for a Living by Thomas Davenport
- Five Dysfunctions Of A Team by Patrick Lencioni
- Teamwork is an Individual Skill by Christopher Avery
- Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are by Dr. Seuss
Jason – http://appliedframeworks.com/
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) Fast Pass
- Workshops offered by Applied Frameworks
- Jason’s LinkedIn Page
- Influencer by Joseph Grenny
- Switch by Chip and Dan Heath